- Available in Blue, Green: 10’ x 32” x 6” inflated
- Perfect for riders 5’10 and under, excels in all water conditions
- iSUP Accessory Bundle: includes Pump, Leash, Backpack & Paddle
- Supports up to 260 lbs (up to 290 lbs for advanced riders)
- Made with Fusion Dual Layer Technology, the strongest and lightest iSUP material we have!
- 18 D-rings so you can attach our Kayak Seat, extra gear, and more
- 2-Stage High Pressure Pump: inflates in minutes
- 9” Snap-In Fin & Snap-In Side Fins: installs in seconds
- Front, rear, & center carry handles
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty (upgradable to 5 years)
- For every SUP purchased we donate to ocean reef and turtle charities
Nose action mount and 4 additional mounts for your action camera, cup holder, fishing rod holders and more
Integrated paddle holder keeps your paddle secure when transporting your board or just chillin’ on the water
All new iSUP bag for 2021 with our unique fin pockets, extra zippered pockets, and increased room so it’s easy to load your & carry your SUP
The Mako has a grooved center traction pad and a rear diamond pad for increased traction and comfort
Securely store our gear on the nose of the Mako SUP with its extra large front bungee system
Removable 6-point rear bungee. It’s there when you needed, removable if you want some extra room to spread out
GILI 10'6 Air Inflatable Paddle Board
GILI Inflatable SUP Backpack
GILI 2-Stage Hand Pump
GILI 3-Piece Adjustable Travel Paddle
GILI Snap In Center Fin
GILI 8' Paddle Board Coiled Ankle Leash
How long does it take to inflate the Paddle Board? It takes most people under 7-8 minutes to fully inflate our boards. If you're in shape you can do it in under 5 minutes. Don't forget to remove the red pin after about 10-11 PSI to make the last 4-5 PSI a little easier!
How do you install the fin? Slide and push the fin into the groove and lock the fin with the rear latch. Be sure to read the instructions that comes with your paddle board.
How long does it take to inflate and deflate? Inflation takes most people 5 to 10 minutes. Deflation takes only 2-3 minutes.
Can this board be used in the Ocean? Absolutely! Our boards are meant for any body of water. If you are new to paddle boarding we suggest you try the board on a calm body of water before venturing out into waves.
Can you ride with a dog? Many people ride our boards with their dogs. Be careful and watch your balance!.
Does the board come with a leash? Yes the board comes with a leash. Everything you see in the photos is included!.
Is this board made from drop stitch material? Yes! All of our boards are made from drop stitch material: drop stitching gives the board it's shape and rigidty.
Does the paddle float? Yes! Don't worry - the included paddle will float if you drop it in the water..
We're confident you'll love our boards, so we're giving you a full 60 Days from purchase to try them out. If it's not a perfect fit for you, you may return the board within 60 days for a full refund minus a 20% restocking fee.